Forum: help

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: upgrade ViewVC steps [ Reply ]
By: T Hing on 2016-10-19 21:25
[forum:970]

Ignore the error message posted earlier. I fixed that issue. The error message I get now is:

Permission denied. No project was chosen, project does not exist or you cannot access it.

By: T Hing on 2016-10-19 21:16
[forum:969]

For the version which I upgraded directly in the www/scm/viewvc directory, I got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/gforge/www//scm/viewvc/bin/cgi/viewvc.cgi", line 60, in cfg = viewvc.load_config(CONF_PATHNAME, server) File "/usr/share/gforge/www/scm/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py", line 4810, in load_config cfg.load_config(pathname, env_get("HTTP_HOST")) File "/usr/share/gforge/www/scm/viewvc/lib/config.py", line 158, in load_config self.parser.read(self.conf_path or []) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ConfigParser.py", line 305, in read self._read(fp, filename) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ConfigParser.py", line 512, in _read raise MissingSectionHeaderError(fpname, lineno, line) ConfigParser.MissingSectionHeaderError: File contains no section headers. file: /usr/share/gforge/www/scm/viewvc/viewvc.conf, line: 84 'use_rcsparse = 0\n'

By: T Hing on 2016-10-18 08:11
[forum:968]

FF5.3.2

I tried upgrading in new directory. Also tried upgrading in existing viewvc directory.

The error message "Permission denied. No project was chosen, project does not exist or you cannot access it"

Seems to fail at "Status: 301 Moved" in viewvc.php

By: Franck Villaume on 2016-10-13 06:22
[forum:966]
what version of Fusionforge are you using?
How did you upgrade viewvc?
Can you provide the error message?

upgrade ViewVC steps [ Reply ]
By: T Hing on 2016-10-12 20:22
[forum:964]

Can someone provide the process for upgrading ViewVC? I have version 1.0 and now upgrading to the latest. After I tried upgrading, it failed to see my repository. Thanks in advance.