- Hudson Plugin
- Allows you to connect to a hudson server and shows build result in interface (for a demonstration, refer to fusionforge's project home page : https://fusionforge.org/plugins/hudson/index.php?group_id=6&pluginname=hudson). Plugin available since FusionForge 5.1.x .
- Plugin Changelog
- Plugin Changelog for hudson
- Matrix by Fusionforge Version and by Linux Distribution
Allows you to connect to a hudson server and shows build result in interface (for a demonstration, refer to fusionforge's project home page : https://fusionforge.org/plugins/hudson/index.php?group_id=6&pluginname=hudson ).
There also seems to be a plugin in Evolvis which could be reused/ported/merged...
See also :
- Integration with Jenkins through OSLC-CM provider plugin to allow bug submission on build failures. Hudson should be able to reuse the Jenkins OSLC-CM consumer plugin.
Evolvis Hudson/Jenkins Plugin
The Evolvis Jenkins Plugin allows you to connect to a jenkins server, to create jobs on the jenkins server and to manage these jobs through the user interface of evolvis. A Evolvis project and a Jenkins Job have a one to one relationship. Jenkins jobs get created through the user interface of a Evolvis project. A Jenkins job created through this evolvis user interface can only be managed within it's correspondent Evolvis project.
The Evolvis Jenkins Plugin can be checked out about the following SVN uri:
The Evolvis Jenkins Plugin provides following features:
Features for project admins and project employees
- Built jobs on clicking a build-link
- Link to the Jenkins main page
- Link to the Jenkins job (project page)
- Link to the Jenkins job file as XML file
- Link to the all Jenkins jobs as XML file
Features only for project admins
- Create jenkins jobs with the same properties of the evolvis project (For example SVN-Uri, Name of the project, Permissions)
- Create a jenkins job as a copy of a jenkins job that is already available
- Disable and enable jobs
- Delete jobs