This page in other versions: master
FusionForge tracks activities done in each feature enabled in the project. This tab is available when the project ticks in tool selection: "use Project Activity"
Permission settings apply to filter displayed information. The found activities are listed from newer to older, organized per day.
- Time: when this activity happens.
- Activity: Description of the activity, with a link to jump to this activity, i.e. direct link to artifact, direct link to document folder.
- By: who has perform the activity. Some activities may have no "By" value in case of commits by example.
The available activity type is based on the feature activated by project.
Main Fusionforge features providing activities:
- document management: new document, modified document, new folder
- file release system: new release
- forum: new post
- news: new entry
- tasks: open, closed & deleted task
- tracker: new open artifact, closed artifact
Fusionforge plugins providing activities:
- MediaWiki: changes (new page, modified page, new upload). Only public project supported.
- Subversion: new commit
- Git: new commit
- Mercurial: new commit
By default, time frame is last 30 days. You can select your time frame by using the date pickers to set start and end dates.
RSS project activity feed is available at url: <forge_url>/export/rss20_activity.php?group_id=<group_id>