Widget User Monitored Documents
This page in other versions: 6.1
This widget displays the monitored documents and/or folders selected by the user across projects the user is member of.
The documents/folders are organized per project. User permissions apply. Only readable projects by the user are listed.
Each element row displays the following information:
- type: (f) for file, (d) for folder
- clickable element name pointing to either the folder listing or the file detail page.
- delete icon to disable monitoring to this element
Each main row (project) displays:
- clickable arrow to open/close project rows
- clickable title to jump to the related document management tool of the project
- number of monitored elements in bracket.
In the main bar of the widget, 2 actions are available:
- minimize widget button
- destroy widget button