File Release System/6.1
This page in other versions: master
FusionForge provides a feature to organize deliverable/product/file releases. Organized by package, release, files, this feature relies on RBAC for permission.
- unlimited organized packages/releases/files
- public/private packages
user oriented widgets
project oriented widgets
forge oriented widgets
Relying on RBAC, FRS permissions are splitted into 2 groups.
- FRS access level permissions:
- No access: Any access to FRS is disabled.
- FRS access: When set, the per package setting applies
- FRS Administration: when set, then role has full access to any package and any action over package/release or file.
- Per Package permissions:
- No access: disable any access to the package and his content.
- Read access: can browse/download files/releases in the package
- File Management: create/modify/delete files in the package.
- File & Release Management: create/modify/delete files & releases in the package.
- Package admin: full permission on any action on the package/release/file.
The section Default for new packages applies when new package is created.
The inject-files.php is located in ~/fusionforge/bin/ directory. This script must be executed on the FusionForge hosting server.
The script creates packages based on the content of a parameter file files.txt which must be located in the same directory than the script.
The content of files.txt file must respect the following format:
- each line describe one file.
- each line must have 8 parameters separated by colons.
- project: the unixname of the project
- packagename: name of the package. If package does not exist, the package is created.
- releasename: name of the release. If release does not exist, the release is created.
- filepath: full path to the file to attach to the release
- notes: Notes of the release. Only used if release does not exist.
- changes: Changes of the release. Only used if release does not exist.
- type: File Type. Integer. See below for values.
- processor: Processor Type. Integer. See below for values.
type and processor values are respectively ids from frs_filetype and frs_processor.
- type values taken from SELECT * from frs_filetype:
1000 | .deb [...] 5000 | Source .zip 5010 | Source .bz2 5020 | Source .gz [...] 5900 | Other Source File [...] 9999 | Other
- processor values taken from SELECT * from frs_processor:
1000 | i386 6000 | IA64 [...] 8000 | Any [...] 9999 | Other
Example of file:
demoproject:MyPackageA:'1.0':/path/to/the/release/file:'new release':'security fix':5010:9999
forge command line
The forge command line is located in ~/bin/ directory.
The command line supports package/release import or export. Detail information here