Import Export Plugin
From FusionForge Wiki
Revision as of 03:01, 15 May 2014 by Nioniosfr (created the page)
- Project Import/Export Plugin
- The import/export plugin aims to ease the migration of project data between forges. Goal is to allow interoperability between projects hosted on different forges. As data in these forges are usually locked, which means that its quite easy to start a new project but it is not as easy if the project is already mature and the developers decide to migrate to a different forge system.This project will try to solve the following use cases:
- Export a project from FusionForge, along with all its information (issues, trackers, etc.).
- Import a project to FusionForge that has been exported from another forge.
- Ideally define a common standard to represent the data in such way to be easily consumable by other services.
- Plugin Changelog
- Plugin Changelog for project_import-export
- in development
- Matrix by Fusionforge Version and by Linux Distribution
Useful links and resources: