From FusionForge Wiki
- Date: 2014-04-18, ~10am to sometime in the afternoon
- Place: 23, avenue d'Italie,75013 Paris - http://www.irill.org/about/access
- Framadate: http://framadate.org/denfyp6anohle7o6
- Meet each others :)
- Talk about everybody's work on forges
- Plan the roadmap/features for the next FusionForge version, and prepare an announcement, grouping planned improvements by visibility:
- Improve Ergonomy & accessibility
- Involves a templating system (Symfony's Twig?)
- Use standard Fusionforge templating system, HTML and utils helpers to clean the code.
- leads: Gitolite-style single user? Apache-Fuse IPC?
- Responsiveness (create projects & SSH keys immediately)
- Common installation system & merge/minimize Debian packaging branch
- Private Git repositories browsing 
- NFS limitations (16 groups/user) - what to recommend? (kernel patch, webdav, iSCSI)
- GID potential conflicts (user gids start at 20000, is at 39000 at Inria, projects starts at 50000)
- taking care of the open Features Requests, Patches and Bugs.
- Use/make ldap or Idp provider plugin (openid, cas, fusiondirectory, lemonldap, simplesamlphp )?