From FusionForge Wiki
Revision as of 11:58, 15 March 2014 by Beuc (Revamp contribution section)
So you're interested in FusionForge? Great!
Here are the first steps to get involved:
- FusionForge-general mailing list: subscribe, and discuss with the FusionForge developers. Language is English.
- Development virtual machine: install FusionForge using this common development environment - it will be easier for us to help you if you use it.
- Try to create a new project with a Git repository in your development virtual machine, using the FusionForge web interface.
- Check the Developer doc and the src/doc/ directory in the source code.
- Choose a task to work on and submit a patch!
Here are ideas on what you can do to contribute:
- Roadmap : tasks needed for the next release, and long-term plans
- Bug tracker: bugs to fix
- Feature requests and Suggestions: new features to add
- Summer of Code 2014: project import/export
- Packaging: package FusionForge for your favorite distro
- Translations: translate FusionForge in your own language
- Tools: tools and sites used by FusionForge