This page in other versions: master
FusionForge provides a single point of entry for each project. This homepage can be customize using widgets to gather information from different activated & integrated tools such as File Release, Documentation, Source Code, etc.
The project submenu is dynamically created following tools activation status. The minimal entries are Summary and Admin (if the logged user has administrative permission). Each core tool/feature provides a dedicated submenu entry. Some plugins can also provide a submenu entry.
- Summary: point to the Project homepage.
- Admin: point to the administration page of the project. Requires administrative permission.
- Activity: all project activity perform by project members in each tool.
- Forums: post messages in forum.
- Tracker: Artifact, Issue/Bug system
- Lists: Mailing-list integration
- Tasks: Project management
- Docs: document management
- Surveys: participate/answer to open surveys.
- News: access to posted news information
- SCM: point to Source Control Management
- Files: direct link to the File Release System
New entries in this submenu can be added using the Headermenu plugin.
Available Widgets per category
The availability of widgets is linked to the activation status of each related tool, i.e: file release system widgets are available if the project activate the file release system feature.
file release system
source control management
requires the use of SCM plugins.