Difference between revisions of "Roadmap"
From FusionForge Wiki
(Cut&paste from the planetforge.org wiki)
Revision as of 20:25, 25 March 2009
Roadmap and work in progress
Hopefully for 4.8
- Merging in the Novaforge changes (gcuellar)
- Factoring some code in the scm* plugins (lolando)
- New scmbzr plugin (lolando)
- New scmgit plugin (aljeux)
- Finish fixing the phpwiki plugin (aljeux)
- Finish URL relocation (lolando)
- Provide install CD build (cbayle)
- Developed by lolando for clients, will be merged after the jobs are finished:
- GForge AS → FusionForge migration script (not complete yet)
- ability to use email address (in addition to login name) for logging in if sys_require_unique_email is true;
- (optional) block anonymous downloads from the FRS;
- command-line scripts to inject users, groups and file releases into the database from text files.
For fusionforge build:
- Continuous integration applied to fusionforge package build (cbayle)
- Test suite
Later (or don't know)
- Safe SQL (no string concatenation of SQL and args) (lolando)
- Revamp authentication/identification (SimpleSAMLphp) (cbayle)
- Use MIT Simile Web Widgets (cbayle)
- Rethink authorization code (XACML, ACL, ...) (cbayle)
- Cleanly separate SQL and HTML
- Use a framework?
- Simplified configuration management (one .ini file, or store config in database) (lolando)
- Factorization of code: monitoring, upload.
- GPG integration
- Blog plugin (LifeType b2evolution WordPressMu) ?
Back to FusionForge