From FusionForge Wiki
Roadmap and work in progress
- New version of the phpwiki plugin
- New tag cloud feature
- Full listing of projects
- More translations if they happen
- Partial test suite
Tentative timeline for 4.8:
- Branch created 2009-04-03
- 4.8rc1 released 2009-04-27
- 4.8 final sometime in May?
4.9 or 5.0 or whatever
- Safe SQL, with db_query_params rather than string concatenation of SQL and args (started by lolando) (needed for operation with magic_quotes_gpc=off)
- Finish merging in the Novaforge changes (gcuellar)
- Factoring some code in the scm* plugins (lolando)
- New scmbzr plugin (lolando)
- New scmgit plugin (aljeux)
- Finish URL relocation (lolando)
- Provide install CD build (cbayle)
- GForge AS → FusionForge migration script (committed to trunk)
- New plugins initially developed for Adullact: extratabs, projectlabels
- Another new plugin that was only maintained for Adullact in recent times: globalsearch
- Developed by lolando for clients, will be merged after the jobs are finished:
- ability to use email address (in addition to login name) for logging in if sys_require_unique_email is true;
- (optional) block anonymous downloads from the FRS;
- command-line scripts to inject users, groups and file releases into the database from text files.
For fusionforge build:
- Continuous integration applied to fusionforge package build (cbayle)
- Test suite
- Revamp authentication/identification (SimpleSAMLphp) (cbayle)
- Use MIT Simile Web Widgets (cbayle)
- Rethink authorization code (XACML, ACL, ...) (cbayle)
- Cleanly separate SQL and HTML
- Use a framework?
- Simplified configuration management (one .ini file, or store config in database) (lolando)
- Factorization of code: monitoring, upload.
- GPG integration
- Blog plugin (LifeType b2evolution WordPressMu) ?
Back to FusionForge