From FusionForge Wiki
Roadmap and work in progress
Already committed to trunk
- Codendi widgets (Snapshots)
- Coclico plugins
- SoapAdmin (work in progress)
Not committed yet
(In various states of development: from "not finished" to "not even started")
- Finish merging in the ACOS changes (aljeux)
- Advanced URL relocation (with a dispatcher)
- Revamp authentication/identification (SimpleSAMLphp) (cbayle)
- Use MIT Simile Web Widgets (cbayle)
- Rethink authorization code (XACML, ACL, ...) (cbayle)
- Cleanly separate SQL and HTML
- Use a framework?
- Simplified configuration management (one .ini file, or store config in database) (lolando, initial implementation committed to trunk)
- Factorization of code: monitoring, upload.
- GPG integration
- Blog plugin (LifeType b2evolution WordPressMu) ?
- Finish merging in the Novaforge changes (gcuellar)
- OSLC-CM compatible REST interface for the trackers (see : https://fusionforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=62&group_id=6&atid=114)
Plugins in development
- MantisBT tracker integration : contact email@example.com (see also : http://lists.fusionforge.org/pipermail/fusionforge-general/2010-May/000984.html)
Back to FusionForge