From FusionForge Wiki
5.2 is expected to be frozen/branched in early December, 2011. The following features have already been committed to trunk:
- New Docman (more informations here)
- Pluggable Auth plugins (http://lists.fusionforge.org/pipermail/fusionforge-general/2011-February/001335.html):
- MantisBT tracker integration : contact email@example.com (see also : http://lists.fusionforge.org/pipermail/fusionforge-general/2010-May/000984.html)
- OSLC-CM compatible REST interface for the trackers (see : https://fusionforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=62&group_id=6&atid=114)
- OAuth consumer
- OAuth Provider
- Twitter Plugin
- Sync/Merge with the ACOS Forge (aljeux, Alcatel-Lucent)
- AuthOpenID plugin
- Advanced URL relocation (with a dispatcher)
- Revamp authentication/identification (SimpleSAMLphp) (cbayle)
- Use MIT Simile Web Widgets (cbayle)
- Rethink authorization code (XACML, ACL, ...) (cbayle)
- Cleanly separate SQL and HTML
- Use a framework?
- Factorization of code: monitoring, upload.
- GPG integration
- Blog plugin (LifeType b2evolution WordPressMu) ?
- Finish merging in the Novaforge changes (gcuellar)
- Project Import plugin (see current work done in COCLICO by INRIA and TSP)
- Integration of "virtual forges" from FusionForge Virtual ?
- External sub-project plugin
- WebID Auth plugin
- Use PHP exceptions instead of the Error class?
Plugins in development
Back to FusionForge