Source Control Management/6.1
This page in other versions: master
FusionForge provides a feature to integrate version control systems such as Subversion, Git, Bazaar, even CVS, and others. This integration relies on the plugin system that FusionForge proposes by default.
- 1 Supported Version Control System
- 2 To be supported Version Control System
- 3 Main features
- 4 plugin extensions
- 5 Available widgets
- 6 Homepage presentation
- 7 Reporting page presentation
- 8 Administration page presentation
Supported Version Control System
To be supported Version Control System
- main repository per project
- second repositories per project for Git, Mercurial
- personal repository per project for Git, Mercurial
- Simultaneous access protocols; i.e: ssh & smart http for Git
- Role Based Access Control integration
- Web browsing by integration of standard open source tools (Git => gitweb, etc.)
- Reporting & statistics
- Nightly snapshot archive
- Multiple SCM type (git + svn + mercurial + etc.) simultaneously
- Project Homepage widgets
- User homepage widgets
See each plugin for detailled features.
- scmhook provides hooks management for Git, Subversion & Mercurial
Each SCM plugin provides his own set of widgets. Still SCM core feature provides generic widgets.
user oriented widgets
project oriented widgets
The SCM homepage is divided into 2 main areas:
- the left side of the page is dedicated to different information to get retrieve as user (member of the project) or as anonymous (basically anyone if the project provides anonymous access to SCM) the source code.
Online browser link is available at bottom left.
Direct access to documentation of the (D)VCS tool is at top left.
- the right side of the page presents some basic information about repository history.
- at top of the page, if your profile has administrative rights, a submenu gives you access to "Reporting" & "Administration", respectively reporting activity (commits over time, last 30 days, last 3 months, last year), administration actions such as hooks activation, create/delete second repositories.
Reporting page presentation
Administration page presentation