From FusionForge Wiki
Revision as of 15:33, 30 June 2014 by Beuc-inria (Add structure)
buildbot.fusionforge.org hosts a Jenkins instance, handling the different build queues.
- Physical box: miromesnil.gnurandal.net
- KVM VM: vladimir.gnurandal.net
- SSH port: 10022
- user: jenkins ($HOME=/var/lib/jenkins)
- ~jenkins/jobs contains the different job configurations; for instance ~jenkins/jobs/fusionforge-master-src-debian8/config.xml runs fusionforge-build-and-test-src-deb.sh
- pipeline plugin.
Intended build order:
unittests → src build on centos5 → src build on centos6 → src build on debian7 → src build on debian8
- The scripts reinstall FusionForge from scratch using LXC, using a bridge setup with DHCP.
- src: a 'source install' using install-ng
- pkg: a pkg build + a pkg install
- at the end of each build, units and selenium tests are executed
- if the build is ok, the result is put in a repository
- Stand-alone LXC templates build
- 3rd party software
- Automate task creation maybe using dsl plugin
- improve the Jenkins plugin to pilot/setup Jenkins
- put/visualize result in FRS
- Use master/slave Jenkins capability to enable parallel builds
- Try Buildbot as a Jenkins alternative