User personal homepage
This page in other versions: 6.1
FusionForge provides a single poinf of entry for each logged user where user can select widgets to visualize all information from all projects the user belongs at one glance. This User personal homepage uses the Widget system. Therefore the user can build his own layout.
The user personal homepage submenu has the following entries:
- My Personal Page: the main user personal homepage displaying the widgets with the menu Add widgets and Customize layout
- My Trackers Dashboard: the full list of all trackers with artifacts of all projects the user belongs. Available if the forge is using the tracker feature.
- My diary & notes: Available if the forge is using the diary feature.
- My Account: dedicated page to list all detail of the user account
- System tasks: list automated tasks performed in the background by the system to provision requested features.
- Register a project: dedicated page to register a new project.
Available Widgets per Category
file release system
- My Bookmarks
- My Projects
- Pending administrative tasks
- Quick Survey
- RSS Reader
- System Actions Queue (past day) in My Projects
source control management
My Diary & Notes
This tab groups the parameters of the user account. The following parameter can be adjust:
- First Name: mandatory free text
- Last Name: mandatory free text
- Password: a dedicated form is proposed to update the current password of the user. The current password must be provided to modify it. See User login page for detail.
- Language: selectbox to choose FusionForge internationalization.
- Theme: selectbox to choose FusionForge theme
- Country: selectbox. No real usage.
- Email Address: a dedicated form is proposed to modify the email address.
- Receive Email about Site Updates: No real usage.
- Receive additional community mailings: No real usage.
- Participate in peer ratings
- Enable Tooltips: ticked by default. Tooltip is a small box overlay on top of text or image to display inline help.
A dedicated section described the Shell Account Information where user can add/modify/delete SSH keys to be used for SSH access (for SVN over SSH for instance).
Register a project
This submenu entry points to the page to register a project. See this page for detail.