User personal homepage/6.1
This page in other versions: master
FusionForge provides a single poinf of entry for each logged user where user can select widgets to visualize all information from all projects the user belongs at one glance. This User personal homepage uses the Widget system. Therefore the user can build his own layout.
The user personal homepage submenu has the following entries:
- My Personal Page: the main user personal homepage displaying the widgets with the menu Add widgets and Customize layout
- My Trackers Dashboard: the full list of all trackers with artifacts of all projects the user belongs. Available if the forge is using the tracker feature.
- My diary & notes: Available if the forge is using the diary feature.
- My Account: dedicated page to list all detail of the user account
- System tasks: list automated tasks performed in the background by the system to provision requested features.
- Register a project: dedicated page to register a new project.
Available Widgets per Category
file release system
- My Bookmarks
- My Projects
- Pending administrative tasks
- Quick Survey
- RSS Reader
- System Actions Queue (past day) in My Projects
source control management
This tab groups the parameters of the user account. The following parameter can be adjust:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Email Address:
- Receive Email about Site Updates
- Receive additional community mailings
- Participate in peer ratings
- Enable Tooltips: ticked by default.
A dedicated section described the Shell Account Information where user can add/modify/delete SSH keys to be used for SSH access (for SVN over SSH for instance).
Register a project
This submenu entry points to the page to register a project. See this page for detail