FusionForge helps you manage the entire development life cycle
FusionForge has tools to help your team collaborate, like message forums and mailing lists; tools to create and control access to Source Code Management repositories like CVS and Subversion. FusionForge automatically creates a repository and controls access to it depending on the role settings of the project.
- Manage File Releases.
- Document Management.
- News announcements.
- Surveys for users and admins.
- Issue tracking with “unlimited” numbers of categories, custom fields, etc.
- Task management.
- Wiki (using MediaWiki or MoinMoin).
- A powerful plugin system to add new features.
What's new in FusionForge 6.1
Checkout the roadmap for closed issues (bugs, patches, features requests) here
- Forge Home page supports widget system in parallel of the current customization page (TrivialDev)
- cross ref document/release. Use [DNNN]/[RNNN] where NNN is the ID of the document/frs release. (TrivialDev)
- Install System: add support for OpenSuSE. [#849] (Ralf Habacker)
- CLI dump/import functions to extract or import massively into FusionForge [#848] (TrivialDev)
- new dynamic quickNav menu: based on user activity to select 5 more visited projects (TrivialDev)
- Projects Page: add paging system in full_list and tag_cloud subpages (TrivialDev)
- support object association n-n, bidirectional (Artifact, Document, FRSRelease) (TrivialDev)
- url_prefix configuration parameter complete support. [#643] (TrivialDev)
- minimum password length is now 8 (Sylvain Beucler)
- add minimal constraints to password (upper-case, lower-case, non-alphanumeric check) [#826] (Inria)
Document Management aka docman
- limit number of returned documents on search query. Use paging system [#794] (TrivialDev)
- limit search using from & to dates [#798] (TrivialDev)
- use standard search engine: unify results between "search in project" & "search in the docs" tab (TrivialDev)
- searchengine: DocsAll & Docs unified. (TrivialDev)
- searchengine: add edit file action on result. (TrivialDev)
- notify users on document. (TrivialDev)
- support private status on directory. (TrivialDev)
- support document versioning. (TrivialDev)
- support cross ref. forum, documents, task or artifact. (TrivialDev)
- add new document review feature. to review version, document and post comment to a document. (TrivialDev)
- add manual upload method to inject zip feature. (TrivialDev)
File Release System aka FRS
- link package release to tracker roadmap. (TrivialDev)
- keep values in artifact new submit form on error. (TrivialDev)
- add new option on customfield text: regex pattern validation (TrivialDev)
- add new customfield: User (TrivialDev)
- add new customfield: DateTime (TrivialDev)
- add new customfield: Release (TrivialDev)
- add support for mandatory fields on workflow of artifact (TrivialDev)
- add support for description on customfield to be used in tooltip (TrivialDev)
- fix customfield cloning when not using default template fusionforge project [#829] (TrivialDev)
- add support for autoassign [#151] & [#149] (TrivialDev)
- add default value support for custom fields (TrivialDev)
- CSV export, support lastModifiedDate filtering (TrivialDev)
- CSV export, add comments [#853] (Dassault Aviation)
- add new customfield: Effort (TrivialDev)
- new widget oriented display to replace the old "2 columns" view. (TrivialDev)
- support Markdown syntax in artifact detailled description and comments (TrivialDev)
- support only FTI queries (TrivialDev)
- index project tags and use them for search (Roland Mas)
- provide language-specific settings for better indexation/search (Roland Mas)
- add paging system in userlist page [#799] (TrivialDev)
- markdown support & fix code syntax highlight [#865] (TrivialDev)
- getArtifacts tracker function: support changed_from parameter (TrivialDev)
- getFlattedArtifacts function: to return as CSV export. All data in 1 call (TrivialDev)
- upgrade splitter jquery plugin to 0.20.0 (TrivialDev)
- upgrade jquery ui to 1.12.1 (TrivialDev)
- upgrade jquery to 1.12.4 (Nokia)
- HTML 5 Doctype; use HTML 5 <header>, <main> and <footer> tags in Funky theme (Nokia)
- MySystasks: new widget for user to display systasks perform on user projects (TrivialDev)
- ProjectlatestArtifact: new widget for project to display the 5 more recent artifacts (TrivialDev)
- ProjectScmStats: new widget for project to display SCM stats (TrivialDev)
- HomeRss: new widget for Forge home page to display RSS flow (TrivialDev)
- HomeLatestFileReleases: new widget for Forge home page to display 5 latest File releases across the forge (TrivialDev)
- Plugin AuthBuiltin: add captcha after 3 attempts with the same login [#795] (TrivialDev)
- Plugin AuthLDAP: support X_FORWARD_USER to delegate authentication and then retrieve user from LDAP (TrivialDev)
- Plugin Blocks: support Markdown syntax. (TrivialDev)
- Plugin GlobalActivity: forge-wide aggregation for project activities (Roland Mas)
- Plugin Mediawiki: support activity for public project (TrivialDev)
- Plugin Mediawiki: upgrade to MW 1.23 on CentOS, to MW 1.27 on Debian [#746] (TrivialDev)
- Plugin phptexcaptcha: new plugin to support standard php captcha library (TrivialDev)
- Plugin REST: new REST api (Alain Peyrat & TrivialDev)
- Plugin Scmhook: add CVS commitTracker hook [#700] (Philipp Keidel & TrivialDev)
- Plugin Taskboard: support multiple taskboards per project [#785] (TrivialDev)
- Plugin Taskboard: support filtering tasks [#786] (TrivialDev)
- SCM plugins: support stats per repository (TrivialDev)
New bugfix & security fix FusionForge 6.0.5 just released!
We just released FusionForge 6.0.4, which is a bugfix release.
We just released FusionForge 6.0.3, which is a bugfix release.
We just released FusionForge 6.0.2, which is a bugfix release.
Hosted Projects: 4
Registered Users: 2,603
Top Project Downloads
Most Active This Week
Recently Registered Projects
All newest projects
FusionForge is running FusionForge version 6.1+autobuilt201809281319-1