FRS rewrite proposition
From FusionForge Wiki
- use docman/tracker code model
- link with hudson?
- link with SCM tags?
- link with artefact repository?
- reuse docman files for release and changelog
- add widget: "my monitored packages"
- get zip from any release of a package, not only the lastest release of a package.
- frs could be a frontend to some well known repositories
- get notified when new package is created.
- mass action: delete multiple packages in one shot.
- enhance the RBAC usage: use the tracker model. Rights per package.
- create a lock system. i.e: cannot drop a package when someone is editing it.
- workflow ? status of a release deployment ?
Note: step1 is included in 6.0 (see Roadmap for more details).
step1 : Code Reorg (Finished)
- use the same code pattern than used by the docman module. (common, views, actions) (DONE: 20140620)
- use as much as possible HTML helpers (DONE: 20150512)
- add a little bit of jQuery to handle some basic actions (DONE: 20140620)
- enable "My monitored packages" widget (DONE: 20140626)
- enhance the RBAC usage: use the tracker model. Rights per package. (DONE: 20140821)
- mass action: delete packages, releases or files (DONE: 20140830)
- get zip from any release of a package, not only the lastest release of a package. (DONE: 20141006)
- use SCM tags to create the file to be added to the package