SCM Hg Plugin/6.1
This page in other versions: master
This plugin manages Mercurial (hg) code repositories for hosted projects.
Simultaneous DAV HTTP and SSH methods are supported.
Specific Provided Widgets
- Forge Homepage: None.
- User personal Homepage: None.
- Project Homepage: None.
Each commit is displayed as activity on Project activity tab. The following information are displayed:
- Commit message including changeset id. The link points directly to Hgweb integration page and specific changeset.
- Name of the commiter. This information requires the require_unique_email configuration flag to be set.
- SCM Hook Plugin to get support for hooks.
This plugin is configured using the [scmhg] section.
- default_server (string): NOT USED. Default value: use $core/scm_host
- repos_path (string): where are located the Mercurial repositories. Default value: use $core/chroot/scmrepos/hg
- use_dav (boolean): whether to use WebDAV to push changes to the repositories. Default value: yes
- use_ssh (boolean): whether to use SSH to push changes to the repositories. Default value: yes.
- use_ssl (boolean): use of SSL for WebDAV access. Default value: use $core/use_ssl