From FusionForge Wiki
Revision as of 11:52, 4 April 2014 by Beuc-inria (* Topics */ release process)
- Date: 2014-04-18, ~10am to sometime in the afternoon
- Place: 23, avenue d'Italie,75013 Paris - http://www.irill.org/about/access
- Framadate: http://framadate.org/denfyp6anohle7o6
- Meet each others :)
- Talk about everybody's work on forges
- Plan the roadmap/features for the next FusionForge version, and prepare an announcement, grouping planned improvements by visibility and use Fusionforge tracker to display it (roadmap) :
- Improve Ergonomy & accessibility
- leads: Gitolite-style single user? Apache-Fuse IPC? SabreDav?
- Responsiveness (create projects & SSH keys immediately)
- Common installation system & merge/minimize Debian packaging branch
- Private Git repositories browsing 
- NFS limitations (16 groups/user) - what to recommend? (kernel patch, webdav, iSCSI)
- GID potential conflicts (user gids start at 20000, is at 39000 at Inria, projects starts at 50000)
- taking care of the open Features Requests, Patches and Bugs.
- Use/make ldap or Idp provider plugin (openid, cas, fusiondirectory, lemonldap, simplesamlphp )?
- Planetforge, Forge Ecosystem
- Release process
- Use tracker vote system to adapt our roadmap.
- Make the release cycle *way* shorter, to help void forks (e.g. EvolvisForge stuck on 5.1)
- 5.4 or 6.0 ?