Projects Hierarchy Plugin
- Projects Hierarchy Plugin
- This plugin allows to organise projects / subprojects as father/sons, to be displayed in the 'projects' tab. Plugin available since FusionForge 4.7.x .
- Plugin Changelog
- Plugin Changelog for projects-hierarchy
- Matrix by Fusionforge Version and by Linux Distribution
Chat transcription :
nerville this plugin is under development.
obergix[work] so... how is one supposed to activate a projects hierarchy ?
nerville you can add child, parent directly from Project Information page.
nerville you can admin the docman hierarchy in docman admin page.
obergix[work] nerville: hmmm directly from project information ? ... uh... I couldn't see to spot how...
nerville the projects-hierarchy page has other goal than just playing with the hierarchy by itself.
nerville first, activate the plugin in pluginmanager
nerville then activate the plugin at projects level.
nerville to play you need 2 projects with the activated plugin.
It provides some means of delegation of permissions between parent projects and children.
- hierarchycal tree (you can browse projects using a tree between parent -> children).
- add/remove childs
- add/remove parent
- enable hiearchy in docman (you can browse docman from parent and do action from parent into child docman)