From FusionForge Wiki
Revision as of 09:24, 22 September 2015 by Beuc-inria (Move out DONE items)
See the project's roadmap at : https://fusionforge.org/tracker/roadmap.php?group_id=6 as rendered from the trackers.
In addition, elements below may correspond to possible evolutions of FusionForge.
- Sync/Merge with the ACOS Forge (aljeux, Alcatel-Lucent)
- AuthOpenID plugin
- Advanced URL relocation (with a dispatcher)
- Revamp authentication/identification (SimpleSAMLphp) (cbayle)
- Use MIT Simile Web Widgets (cbayle)
- Rethink authorization code (XACML, ACL, ...) (cbayle)
- Cleanly separate SQL and HTML
- Use a framework?
- Factorization of code: monitoring, upload.
- GPG integration
- Blog plugin (LifeType b2evolution WordPressMu) ?
- Finish merging in the Novaforge changes (gcuellar)
- Project Import plugin (see current work done in COCLICO by INRIA and TSP)
- Integration of "virtual forges" from FusionForge Virtual ?
- Ext Sub Proj Plugin
- Use PHP exceptions instead of the Error class?
Back to FusionForge