Now limiting view to projects in the following categories:
Intended Audience :: Developers [Remove This Filter]
Intended Audience :: End Users/Desktop [Remove This Filter]
project in result set.
- FusionForge is a free software application descendant of the forge (web-based project-management and collaboration software) originally created for running the SourceForge.net platform. FusionForge is licensed under the GNU General Public License, and is a fork/renaming of the code which was previously named GForge.
User documentation available here: https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Main_Page|
- Development Status : 6 - Mature[Filter]
- Environment : Web Environment[Filter]
- Intended Audience : Developers (Now Filtering)
- Intended Audience : End Users/Desktop (Now Filtering)
- License : OSI Approved : GNU General Public License (GPL)[Filter]
- Operating System : POSIX[Filter]
- Programming Language : PHP[Filter]
- Topic : Software Development[Filter]
|Activity Percentile: 100.00|
Registered: 2009-01-23 13:33